Agendas & Minutes
View most recent agendas and minutes.
2015 Wisconsin Act 257, effective October 1, 2016, requires each municipality that has an active Tax Incremental District (TID) to create and maintain a standing Joint Review Board to remain in existence for the entire time that any TID exists in the municipality.
The Joint Review Board is required to meet annually to review the municipality’s annual report that describes that status of each existing TID in the municipality and is also required to undertake any other dates of a Joint Review Board applicable to an open TID.
The Joint Review Board consists of 5 members:
- 1 member of the general public
- 1 representative appointed by Dane County
- 1 representative appointed by the Madison Area Technical College
- 1 representative appointed by the Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District
- 1 representative appointed by the Village
2021 TID 3 Annual Report (PDF)
2020 TID 3 Annual Report (PDF)
2019 TID 3 Annual Report (PDF)
2018 TID 3 Annual Report (PDF)