The Cross Plains Water Utility applied for a rate increase with the PSC in 2021. A public hearing will take place on January 14, 2022 at 10:00 AM regarding the rate case. Please read the notice below for more information.
Following a rate case submitted to the PSC in July 2019, water and fire protection rates will increase effective March 11, 2020. Sewer rates will remain unchanged. Current rates can be found by clicking on the link on the left side of this page. Water and sewer rates were last increased in the fall of 2015. They were converted in January 2018 from a quarterly rate to a monthly rate.
Bills are sent out the middle of the month for the preceding month.
If you have any questions regarding your water/sewer account or service, please do not hesitate to contact the Village at 608-798-3241.You can also view your balance and get copies of past bills by creating an account with Payment Service Network (PSN). Please note that you do not need to pay your bill online with PSN to have an account.
Water Utility Documents
- 2020 Consumer Confidence Report (PDF)
- 2020 Water Annual PSC Report (PDF)
- 2019 Consumer Confidence Report (PDF)
- 2018 Consumer Confidence Report Data (PDF)
- 2017 Consumer Confidence Report Data (PDF)
- Changes to Monthly Billing (DOCX)
- Water Sewer bill direct pay form
- Water and Sewer Rates effective March 2020 (PDF)
- 1450-WR-103 Implementation of New Rates Cross Plains (PDF)
- Public Service Commission Tariff (PDF)