October 19, 2021 9:17 AM
Creek Crossing at St. Francis Update 10.19.2021
Creek Crossing at St. Francis continues to work toward substantial completion. Construction is required to be concluded on or before October 31, 2021. This week CCSF will be working on:
• Curb and gutter and sidewalk being installed on Hill point Rd and Laufenberg traffic circle on Tuesday. Hill point will likely have some work later this week to reshape the road to new grades.
• Final topsoil re-spreading on-going all week.
• Landscape restoration started 10/18/21 and will be on-going.
• Dry utilities started 10/18/21 (electric and telecom). Gas to start 10/20/21 with two crews.
• Fine grading for asphalt starting 10/20/21.
The Village has also received an application to change the zoning for Lots 70-77 to a Planned Development with the underlying Zoning of Duplex-Residential 6. More information on this notice may be found at https://www.cross-plains.wi.us/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_11012021-302?html=true.