This Fall, the Village will begin their new Village-wide leaf pick-up program. They will do pick-up three times per Fall, starting on one side of the Village and work their way to the other side. The number of days needed for pick-up will depend on the volume of leaves as well as the weather. Please be patient, as this is a new service... we may find some bumps along the way. Because of this addition to job duties for our staff, brush pick-up will be modified in the months of October and November. You are more than welcome to continue to drop your leaves off at the Village Public Works building at 1225 Bourbon Rd (please make sure to put leaves in the separate pile from the yard waste!).
Leaf Pick-up Schedule:
- October 9th - Starting on the West side of the Village
- October 23rd - Starting on the East side of the Village
- November 6th - Starting on the West side of the Village
Reminders about leaf pick-up:
- Leaves only, will be picked up. No grass clippings or garden plants. (Please dispose of garden waste and grass clippings at the Public Works building at 1225 Bourbon Rd.)
- Rake leaves to the curb's edge. Do NOT put leaves in the roadway!
- Do not bag your leaves.
- No branches in your leaves.
- Do NOT park your vehicle or trailer in front of the leaf pile. If staff cannot access the leaf pile, we will not be able to pick-up and you will have to wait until the next scheduled pick-up date.
Modified brush pick-up schedule:
- October 10th
- November 28th
**Starting December 1st, the brush pick-up schedule will permanently change to being ONCE a month depending on where you live in the Village**
If you live:
- West of Brewery Rd. and north of the creek, your pick-up will be the second (2nd) Tuesday of the month.
- East of Brewery Rd. and south of the creek, your pick-up will be the fourth (4th) Tuesday of the month.
If there is a storm or multiple trees down within the Village, changes will be made to the schedule.
Please remember you need to contact the Village Office to get on the brush pick-up list: 608-798-3241 or sign up using the Brush Pick-up Form.