Polls will be open in Wisconsin from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on November 3, 2020. The polling place for the Village is the Rosemary Garfoot Public Library (2107 Julius Street).
Voter Registration Deadlines:
- October 30, 2020 at 5 p.m. - The deadline to register to vote at your clerk's office or other designated location.
- You can register at your polling place on Election Day (November 3, 2020).
Absentee By-Mail Deadlines:
- October 29, 2020 at 5 p.m. - The deadline to request an absentee ballot by-mail for regular and overseas voters.
- October 30, 2020 at 5 p.m. - The deadline to request an absentee ballot by-mail for indefinitely confined voters and military voters (not on active duty).
- November 3, 2020 - Absentee ballots must be returned to the municipal clerk's office by Election Day to be counted. Village Hall will be open until 4:00 p.m. The last pick up time for the ballot box will be 7:30 pm. Absentee ballots can also return ballots to the polling place by 8:00 p.m.
TO ENSURE THAT WE RECIEVE YOUR BALLOT, AT THIS TIME WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DROP OFF YOUR MAIL ABSEENTEE BALLOT IN PERSON OR AT THE DROP BOX LOCATION.
In-Person Absentee Dates:
- October 20 - First day to vote absentee in your municipal clerk's office.
- October 30 @ 5:00 p.m. - Last possible day to vote absentee in your municipal clerk's office.
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lUA8uDj3Veg" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>