The Village of Cross Plains, 2021 Street Repaving Project will consist of:
- The west half of Elmwood Circle from Elmwood Way to the top of the hill.
- Elmwood Lane from Woodside Drive to Elmwood Circle West.
The project will include the following work.
- Removal of the existing pavement and repair of bad subsurface material.
- Trimming of trees overhanging the roadway to a minimum height of 14 feet above the pavement.
- Installation of 3 inches of new asphalt.
- Installation of new Street Name signage
Please refrain from parking on the street between 7 am and 7 pm until the project is completed.
Access to your residence will be interrupted during the workday; you will have access evenings and weekends to your driveway/property.
There will be NO assessments to property owners for this project.
Efforts will be made to preserve privately owned landscaping within the street ROW but the Village of Cross Plains cannot guarantee it will not be damaged during the project.
The Village of Cross Plains will not pay for replacement of damaged privately owned landscaping within the street ROW.
The current schedule starts the work the week of October 18th and has it completed by November 12th. Weather will play a key role in maintaining this schedule.
This will be a joint project between Village Staff and contractors hired by the Village so your primary contact. You can reach Village Hall at 608-798-3241.